INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED LAW FIRM
An AV® certification mark is a significant rating accomplishment – a testament to the fact that a lawyer’s peers rank him or her at the highest level of professional excellence and competance.
In Canada, the honorary title of Queen’s Counsel “Q.C.” is used to recognize Canadian lawyers for exceptional merit and contribution to the legal profession.
Litigation Counsel of America
Less than one-half of one percent of Canadian Lawyers, with a AV rating, are inducted as a fellow after being vigorously vetted for skills, expertise, and service.
OUR MISSION IS TO SEEK JUST RESULTS FOR OUR CLIENTS
Allan S. Blott QC, Professional Corporation has been recognized nationally and internationally for excellence in law. Our firm has outstanding experience in representing Injury victims.
We are here to seek just results for our clients
- We provide free consultations
- We will help you to understand what you options are and how to proceed
- We will help you to access the best rehab team
- We are trial lawyers
- We are focused on Injury Law
- We only work for the injured – we don’t represent insurance companies
- We are one of the top rated law firms in Canada
We work with catastrophic injuries, including:
- Brain Injury
- Child’s Injury
- Chronic Pain
- Wrongful Death
- Serious Injury
- Severe Orthopaedic Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Statutory Accident Benefit Claims
- Long Term Disability Benefit Claims